Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011


Christmas Eve started with dinner. Kenzy saw to it that it started right away!! Cutest EVER!














She was our little taste tester.



















Then we got a little fancy so that we would be properly dressed when Santa came.


















When he got here we were so excited!!







Cooper couldn't believe it!




























































I love Cooper's face in this pic!























































Kino's turn!


























































































Santa LOVE!










Just so Kino knows how much I love him I added this picture of me wiping his boogies with my bare hands. True love.





















This was the best we could do with all the moving parts we had to deal with and I think it is sooooo cute!!










































My favorite Santa in the whole wide world! I love you Santa!


























































































I think my Mom loves Santa most of all!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Shut up! I love that your Dad dresses up as Santa. How cute is that? Glad you sent your Christmas cards! Way cute kiddos. I still have it up! Hope Cade is feeling good. I am still smiling thinking of your Dad as Santa... Do the older kids have any idea it's him?

Kathryn said...

HAHAHA Kenzy is such a good girl to make sure the food wasn't poisonous. Fun night. Thanks for hosting us.

Amber said...

I love it. How fun for the kids.