Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas fun












The night before Cade got his back surgery Martha flew in to save the day. I seriously don't know what I would have done with out her. She swooped in and took care of us so that I could be with Cade in the hospital. I can't tell you what a blessing it is to not have to worry about a thing so that I could take care of Cade after his surgery. She is such an angel and I am truly blessed to have her as my Mother-in-Law. I love you Martha and thank you for coming to help. The night she got to our house, life had been so crazy I had not decorated for Christmas. We had a tree, but that was about it. So we broke out the Christmas decorations. The kids loved it. This last picture of Cooper cracks me up. He is always in his underwear, but Grandma said for his sake he needed to cover up at least one part of his body for the picture. He had the stocking a little higher at first so we kept saying a little lower, a little lower, ok now you are good!! Makes for a funny pic! I love my biggest boy!!

3 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

that pic is called blackmail for the future!

Drew and Alicia said...

Your house looks so festive. I love it! Looks like you guys had tons of fun.

Kendra Beery said...

Those socks are hilarious!!!