Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sandy and John's wedding

This is Cooper's twin.
Well not really, but he looks just like Coop.
When we first met Brandon they even looked more alike.
I couldn't believe my eyes!!
I love this kid!
Patiently waiting.

I took a bunch of pics because I thought it was adorable.
Finally!
So happy! Made me want to cry!


Tamara fixing the bride, her daughter's dress, priceless!

At the reception.
For some reason Sandy and I bonded right from the beginning.
Maybe it is because our kids look so much alike.
Whatever the case I love this girl and think she is one of the
best people I have ever met!
Love ya girl!

My Mom snuck my camera and tried to sneak a pic of Cade and I dancing.
I am so glad she did.
I love this guy with all my heart!
And I still love to dance with him after all these years!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Heather you look great! Beautiful!

Brandon's Mommy said...

Heather! What a sweet post! Thank you for all the kind things you said...it was awesome to have you there!! You are so beautiful on the inside and out! So glad we are friends! Love ya!