
This was my first BIG BeachBody event and it was sooo much fun!
Stephanie and I carpooled with Traci so we could help with the set up.

All of these chairs and more were filled!!

Stephanie got up and gave a testimonial.

She rocked the house!!
HA! Funny story. See that lady next to her? While the conference was going on at one point I looked at Stephanie and she was desperately trying to hold her laughter in. I said, "What are you laughing about?" She then told me that that lady was rubbing her husbands legs and then grabbed his package!!!! Keep in mind we are in the FRONT row!! Holy Hannah!
I was laughing sooo hard. Guess they are still happily married!!

The Diamond Pack1

Stephanie, Traci and I


During our lunch break Stephanie and I made Shakeology for the entire conference!
I made a complete mess! It was soooo much fun!

Love this stuff! Have it every morning!

At the end of the conference we went up to the guest speaker, Larry Zimberg
and took a pic! The conference was so great and inspiring!
Till next time!!
Let me know if any of you want to do it with me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment