Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Carter's birthday party at school

Carter was BEAMIMG the whole time.
I love this kids beamers!
His teacher is the most fun EVER!!!!
Her name is Mrs. Herter and first she had him stand on a
block so she could announce his birthday.
They she had Carter pick six friends, because he is six, to be candles.
The candles walked around him as the whole class sung him Happy Birthday.
Then Carter got to blow out the candles!
I was laughing so hard because I had never seen anything like it.
CUTE IDEA!!!!
Doughnuts. from the Donut Man, for all!!

No comments: