Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cooper's Baptism

It's true
My little boy was baptised.
I can hardly believe it.
When you have your first child it seems like 8 years old is a life time away.
It has flown by so fast. It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with him. Cade
and I would sit in his nursery wondering what life would be like
once he got here. Life has been amazing with this guy.
He is such a strong, smart, loving, caring boy.
I can't say enough about good about him.
WE ARE SO PROUD OF HIM!!!!!!!
He is exactly what you want your first child to be like.
One of the most important things is being a good example
to his brother and sister. Which he is.
And they love him bunches!

All the men in the fam.
Our Family.
My whole world.
So proud of you Coop!
The girls and Coop
Love this kid!!


Best buddies!!!!!


The gents
Grandma and Grandpa Scott
They are sooooo proud of him to!
Love this pic!
I hope he grows up to be just like his Dad.
Then because the kids did so good letting us take pics we had a little fun!!
Or rather Grandpa had a little fun with them.
Then the other rug rats wanted a turn.

































































Wait for me Grandma and Grandpa Mack!!











































Almost time!!




















The kids loved seeing Grandma Mack play the piano.

















She was so sweet to do a last minute musical number.


































































I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. Cooper was really excited and was looking all around.
I wonder what he was thinking at these moments.



This one is my favorite of the whole weekend.
Every time I look at it I think of how proud I am of him.
I balled through the whole thing!
Such a happy day!


Carter and Kino
Grandpa Mack and Reagan
After we had dinner at our house.
The whole time Cooper was smiling from ear to ear.
Thank you to all who came and shared this special day with us.
It is one we will never forget.
WE LOVE YOU COOPER!!

1 comment:

raw mom said...

it IS such a big wonderful day!!! its crazy to see him at the same font i was baptized in...i remember that day perfectly! what a sweet little guy you have miss heather! xo