Cade and I woke up at the crack of dawn and hopped on a plane back to Panama city. Checked in and then went exploring........to some SCARY places. The first place we went to was Colon. I only have one picture from there because I was to scared to take any more. When we were trying to find this place to eat we asked a local where it was. this old man told us the way then he said, "Come back exactly the way you came or you WILL get ROBBED!!!" Excuse me? ahhhhh! Holy Cow!! This place was sooo bad. Our good friend Paul Dommer warned Cade not to take me there because it was muy peligroso, (very dangerous..check that espanol out!) But for some reason Cade took me there any way. AHHHHHHHH!

So this is where we ate. While we were eating four guys walked in. I SWEAR they were Panama mafioso!! SERIOUSLY! So we ate as fast as we could and got the heck out of there.
The next place we went to was Gamboa.
This place was like heaven compared to Colon. I thought all of Panama was going to look like this. Cade just laughed at me when I said that.
Next time we come I want to stay here!!
They have an awesome spa at this hotel so Cade and I got a couple massage. That is why we look all shiny in this pic. (sorry for the no makeup!) HEAVEN!
Then we tried to go to Arrihan......AHHHHHHHHH and AHHHHHH again!!!!!! This place was just as scary as Colon. These pics are what the whole town looked like. This time I was brave enough to take some pictures.
So after the scary places Cade took me to one of our favorite restaurants in Panama. Cafe Barko. They have the most amazing flan in the entire world.
Cafe Barko
Even though I thought I was going to DIE most of this day it was really fun to tour this part of the country with Cade. By the time we got to Arrihan I was just laughing because it was so much fun. I felt like I was in a true adventure.....risking my life.....hahahahahahaha! The flan made me feel better!!! :)
















1 comment:
Bah! I'm glad you didn't die or get robbed by the panama maffians! what a crazy busy fun trip! Oh my word- i've just looked through all the pics and WOW! Gorgeous and ghetto and just super amazing. I had no idea what an adventure you were going to be going on! Made me so grateful to live in my nice house and safe neighborhood- we are so blessed to have what we do. But everything looked so super fun- the coconuts and ruins and flan and GORGEOUS temple in the jungle and beaches and sand between your toes... Spiders! Frogs! And such neat people- that was so touching that they were so sweet and giving. Glad to have you back safe! You took some amazing pics. Oh- and the jeans have stretch, but don't get saggy after wearing them if you know what I mean. The length is definitely perfect for you because they are ultra long even on me, but I'm not sure about the waist... if no one buys them in a few days I could ship them out to you to see what you think, and you could ship them back if they don't work! I will let you know. So you got the true religion shorts in grey??? CUTE! Sorry! This is getting lengthy huh. ;-)
Post a Comment