Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 3
On this day we went to the city of Boquete which Cade HATED because he said there were to many white people and not enough Panamanians. In fact the Panamanians call it Greengo Landia (Greengo Land). Which I thought was really funny! So we don't have any pictures from there because Cade didn't like it that much. Later that night Cade and I visited one of his areas called Las Lomas. It was neat to see where he lived and the people he knew.













This was one of the houses that Cade lived in as a Missionary.














The sink that Cade washed his clothes in.













The kitchen of the house.














This is pretty much what all of the houses look like in Panama. The green house is actually a nice one in comparison.









This is one of the homes of a girl named Nilka. She gave me the bracelet pictured below. I was actually telling her how pretty it was and she took it right off and gave it to me. I also complemented her shoes and she took them off her feet to give to me. I told her they didn't fit right so she wouldn't give them to me. I can't believe how generous and loving she was.

























Gabriel and Susan and their kids. (A family Cade taught)












Some of the ward members that were there when Cade was serving. The girl in the blue dress gave me these.(below) She formed them out of paper machete and then hand painted them. She gave them to me when we were visiting her family. I love them!!













So fun to meet all of them. Visiting the people Cade baptised and knew in Panama was one of my favorite things to do while we were there. Love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather, this trip looks amazing. Im so excited to hear about all the neat things you did. It definately humbles you when you go to a poor country. It makes you grateful for what you have and never want to complain. Im excited to hear more!