Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 5

Day 5
Our second day in Bocas Del Toro we took a private all day boat tour. It was amazing! Our guide took us to a whole bunch of the surrounding islands. It was so lush and beautiful!














The little orange things are starfish.














Our guide took a paddle and plucked one out for us to hold.














Then he took us to his friends island where he said he had a Zoo. His backyard was ALL jungle and he took us around and let us see some of the wild life. We saw red frogs....














Green frogs......


















Cade is holding the green frog in this picture.














and blue frogs.












We also saw a sloth.













So pretty!!



Next our guide took us over to another island that had this little restaurant on it.










When you would look into the water at the restaurant you would see all kinds of tropical fish. The orange and green one is a parrot fish










This long one is a barracuda. Don't worry I snorkeled with this sucker in the water. I am so BRAVE. :) It was so much fun to snorkel there. The fish and coral were amazing. We even saw this huge angel fish. It was like a foot tall.











This is how the locals get from island to island. All you need is a canoe and flip flops. Perfect!
Right by the restaurant were these little huts. I think you can rent them for a night. I think that would be so much fun.













Walking back from the huts.














Then we headed over to another island with an amazing beach. It is called red frog beach. To get there you have to walk along this path through the jungle.













Cade and our guide.














When you got there this is what you saw. It was so beautiful and hardly anyone was there. I guess when Cade served his mission and took his parents back to tour the country they were the only people on this beach.













Anyone want to buy property on red frog beach?













We found this heart in the sand and decided to lay out next to it. It was sooooo relaxing.














On the way back to the main island I looked down at my sandy feet and turquoise slats and thought it was a pretty picture. Cade and I were so exhausted at the end of the day that when we got back to the main island we took a couple hour nap, ate some dinner at a local restaurant, did some shopping then hit the hay. It was the perfect day!!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

I am so jealous. It looks like a perfect vacation. I hate that spider though, the frogs are so cool, we have toy frogs that look just like them. Very fun, it is so fun to do these kind of vacations with your hubby. ENJOY!!!

Michelle said...

What an amazing vacation. You guys are so lucky! That spider was freaking sick. I would have had a heart attack, Seriously! I'm glad you guys had a great time. The pictures are awesome!