Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines weekend
















Grandma McMullin sent her Valentines day package a few days early and as usual the kids LOVED it, if you can't tell by Cooper's face. Thanks Grandma Mack we love you and miss you a TON!















Riping through the gifts to see what they got.















Reagan opening her gifts














The transformers were a big hit!

































Reagan (with chocolate all over her face)and Grandma Scott playing with some of the stickers Grandma Mack sent.














We went out for Valentines day the day before. It just worked out better for us that way. Cade and I went out with my family. We were missing Chris, he was hard at work. Thanks for such a fun night everyone!














Sipping lemonaid




























My mountian man and I











Mama and Papa












Bryan, Kathryn, and baby girl #2












Kevin and Kendra














My family














My attempt at making a heart pancake with out a cookie cutter. Note to self...USE the darn cookie cutter next year.































Valentines day we headed down to my parents house for the weekend. We rode bikes down to the pier and got hot chocolate. I love love love bike riding down there with all of my babies, hubby and my parents.


















Grandpa and Reagan


















My Carter and I



























































Walking down the pier














My boys LOVE this. When we are almost there they start asking to ride bikes. I tell them yes about a million times.














So tired at the end of the night.













Mom and Dad with their beach cruizers. Thanks for an amazing weekend! We love you!

3 comments:

MEG said...

Heather that was such a cute post! I think its funny that you tried to make heart pancakes - I actually think they turned out really good!

Love you MUCHO!

Anonymous said...

Your family always does the cutiest things. You are so creative and good with doing fun things with your kids. I hope I can be like that some day.

Becca said...

That is so nice that you live so close to family (at least one side)!

Hey I am throwing a babyshower for a friend in May (twin boys)! Do you have a favorite baby shower website for ideas?