Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just give me a SNACKPACK!!!!















My little Reagan is into EVERYTHING!!!!  Cooper had finished a snack pack and left it on the table.  Well it didn't take long for her to find it and make a mess of it.  If you will also please notice the tooth paste behind her.  I find toothbrushes and toothpaste all through out my house.  It is my new favorite pass time.....finding my toothbrush and toothpaste.  You should try it, it's a blast!!



















So proud of herself!

8 comments:

Batistas said...

Don't you just love chocolate!! I hope that you will be around in July so that we can get together. Not sure exactly when we will be there, but probably around the 20th.

Kristin said...

CUTE girl! I love it!

MEG said...

OOOOOOOOOH I don't know if I like the idea of my toothbrush traveling around the house. It only makes me nervous because of the things that I would do with Cade's toothbrush when we were kids! I guess what we don't know won't hurt us? :)

Amber said...

I love her! She hasn't eaten any toothpaste has she?

Michelle said...

How cute! I love how proud she looks in the pictures. How can you possibly get mad at that? It's impossible!

Williams Family said...

Before I read your post I was looking at y our first picture and I noticed the kids toothpaste. I started laughing because that it exactly what Bella does. She gets into the kids toothbrushes and toothpaste and travels around with them. We finally bought her one of those kid toothbrushes which plays music. Now she travels around with that!!
So cute of Reagan!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I would shoot myself. I guess as long as she is happy, right?

Brooke said...

Oh my! I am sure that was fun to clean up. You definitely have your hands full. I am excited to come to your neck of the woods next week. I'll see you soon.