Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pretties















I am obsessed with buying bows and bracelets for my little girl. We call them her pretties. That being said she has all of them hung on her wall with a ribbon. One day she pointed at them and wanted them ALL on her head. Who am I to say no????




























Getting a little sick of them all on her head.














OK MOM! I am done with this! I love you Reagan! You are the most perfect little girl in the whole wide world!!

6 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Oh that is the cutest thing ever! Girls are so different from boys. She is growing up so fast.

MEG said...

OOOOOOOOOOOH! I hope you save those pictures forever and ever! They are so cute!

Kathryn said...

Oh my gosh that is sooo funny! I love all the bows

amelia said...

I love her facial expression. She is funny.

Anonymous said...

She must be a girl. At least she likes bows and that's a good thing.

Life with the Warrens said...

that is so cute and hilarious! what a lot of bows and flowers you have!