Here are some pics of our Superbowl weekend

The kids and I spent the night at my parents house on Saturday then went to Church with them on Sunday. Cade wasn't feeling well, so he came down on Sunday.
The pic above is us coming home from church. We took the ferry over to my parents house. It is really strange driving a car on a boat.

The boys got out of the car to enjoy the boat ride.

Grandpa got out to stand by them to make sure they didn't fall off!! SCARY!!!!!


Having sooooo much fun!


After the babies woke up, they had Sunday dinner together.

And shared food.

Some of the Super Bowl group.

At half time Kendra, Kathryn, Cooper, Carter, Reagan, Brynna, and I decided to go for a night bike ride. One of my new most favoritest things to do.

Ready to go!!

Posing by the ocean, but you can't tell because it is looks black.

This wooden picture is on an actual house. If you blow it up you will see why I think it is soooooo funny. Pay special attention to the teet area.

Kendra and I posing like the mermaid. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! -had to!

Brynna and Reagan also like to share binkies. Too cute for words.








5 comments:
Boo for the Steelers!! Go Cardinals!! (: That was such a depressing game ): Miss you I will call you sometime this week!!!!
OH MY GOSH I just realized that I live in the wrong state. Do you think your parents would let me come live with them? ;) I'm so freaking JEALOUS....AND COLD!
PS. I love the mermaid pics ;)
Oh mi gosh- is that your car?!? Girl you are livin the life out there in So-cal! Can't wait to live it up in a few weeks there. The superbowl party looked like a lot of fun with your fam- is that their Balboa home? It looks gorgeous! How fun!!! Your kiddos couldn't get any cuter...
LOL!!!! I can't believe you posted that picture!! jk Ps- we make pretty hot mermaids! ;)
Post a Comment