Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Carter
















Ok....HORRIBLE picture of me, (Carter always is aldorable), but is there any doubt that this child is mine. I don't think I ever knew exactly what my eyes look like until I had my Carter. Love him to pieces.

3 comments:

MEG said...

Awe I miss Carter. His eyes are TOTALLY yours! Something about his mouth though reminds me of my dad. I wish I could see something about Axton that is mine. ,... boo hoo.

Kathryn said...

Oh Carter is such a sweetheart. And that is a cute pic of you. I don't know what you are talking about.

raw mom said...

totally has your eyes!!! lucky boy!