This is what riding a bike looked like for Carter. Every time he would fall he would slam his bike down, yell and screem, then go to the curb and pout!!
When we would tell him to pedal and he would say NO and that is just how he did it. We would tell him, that is great, but the way you do it isn't going to work. Most of the time if you tell Carter something he always thinks he knows the right answer even if you tell him other wise. Most of the time I just agree with him. It all works out better that way.
Then TA DA!!! After a lot of work from Dad and Mom he finally can ride a bike. Which is benificial to keep up with big brother. Grandma Mack got him a new bike for his birthday and he loves it!











6 comments:
I can't believe he can ride a bike. Austin is not even close! Austin sounds as stubborn as Carter.
Your boys are so sweet. I LOVE the Christmas pic. Priceless!
I'm so glad you got the crying and pouting pictures. Those are the times most people forget to take pictures of. And he's so dang adorable when he cries!
Hey Heath! I love your Christmasy look on your blog- so cute. The pic of your kids with Santa is so adorable!!! Your boys just could not get any cuter- their smiles are priceless! When my girlies get older we've got to get them together! ha ha! You look so gorgeous as always... and i love the pics of your boys sleeping. So precious. Good luck teaching Carter to ride his bike- we are trying to teach Colby and unfortanately i have no advice whatsoever. ;-)
whoopsie- i should have said congrats on teaching Carter to ride his bike, please send me advice! I just read that post a little better. ;-)
i am so impressed! it takes alot to ride without training wheels. you have inspired me to help sarah lose them and be a big girl. i love the curb pic pouting and crying!
Post a Comment