Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Sunday, December 7, 2008

My little walker!!


Ok so she has been walking for quite some time now, I just haven't documented it. She was walking at about 13 1/2 months. I love it!! She follows me everywhere and it is the cutest thing in the whole wide world.

Other things Reagan says and does:
-She actually said her first prayer on Monday night. We were ending family home evening with scripture and prayer. We bowed our heads and were about to pray then she started babbling for about 30 seconds then we all said Amen! It was the cutest thing EVER. It is amazing to me how they can feel the spirit and know so young when we are saying prayer. It is a testimony to me that it is never to young to teach them. It also makes me realize that even though I feel like when we read scriptures and say prayer every night that nothing is sinking in, that it IS getting through. Tender mercies Y'all!!!
-Leaves random things ALL over the house. ie toothbrushes. I find them in my room, kitchen etc..
-Dances when she hears music.
-Is amazed at the Christmas lights.
-Says: piy (piggy), Mama, Dada, mi (please), binky,
-Loves her softie blankets.
-Loves her shoes and bracelets.
I lover her!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute girl Heather! I love it! And I love your picture of them with Santa. Their outfits are darling.

Unknown said...

That is so awesome Heather! You gave me goose bumps!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic Heather. She is so cute!

Life with the Warrens said...

i love that smile on her! what a sweet little girl. not a baby anymore but little girl!