Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Learning

Don't you just love when they start to learn to feed themselves!!

7 comments:

Kristin said...

These are great! I love the first picture. What a cute little girl!

MEG said...

I don't know if I can take it! Axton may always have to be fed my his mama! LOL

I'm so excited to see you in less then a week!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Did her face get stained? That is way cute.

Darcie said...

Go Reagan!

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! What a MESS!!!! So freakin cute.

raw mom said...

YES!!! she is so stinking cute AND getting so grown up!! time FLIES when you're having fun!

Laura said...

Heather - you have some seriously cute kids!! Love the photo with Santa!