Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pictures with Santa





The boys loved Santa.....

Reagan, not so much. Cooper was trying to re assure her that it was ok. Such a good big brother.

Reagan not wanting to take a step closer to that scarry Santa.

Hating Santa.

Hating Santa even more.

Hating Santa with cousin Brynna and her big brothers.

Brynna was the brave one of the two.

Is it over yet?


Getting Daddy his Christmas present after pics.

This would be why I hate going shopping with all three of my kids. It is IMPOSSIBLE to do with out losing your mind.

They sure are handsome little devils though.

All Reagan needs when we are shopping is a lollie! Sweet girl!



2 comments:

Annie and Dan said...

Those pictures are priceless!! I don't know what is wrong with me but I hope to have a picture of my child screaming while on Santa's lap.

Your kids are adorable!

Kim said...

Heather! So many cute posts and pics- I have had fun catching up on what you guys have been up to! The santa pics are hilarious- love them. Your kids are just adorable. Did you hear about our 10 year Diva Reunion!?! We're coming out to So-Cal! I think anyways- I wasn't there for the lunch, but I will call you sometime this week since I've got your digits!