Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Girls Night Out!!!




These girls are some of my friends from Cali. We decided to have an annual Christmas party just for the girls. No hairy men allowed. We had a blast! I really think I have the best friends in all the world. They are all beautiful inside and out. We all decided that our kids would be best friends ..... and no the kids don't have a choice.



Just so you know Amber (the girl on the far left) had a baby 4 weeks ago. She is already sooooo skinny and we all hate her! J/K Amber you know I love you!!!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

You are so sweet. I love you!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I'm glad you've made some good friends out there. Girls night out is always needed to keep some sanity. Your hair looks great by the way!

Summer said...

Look at you bratt you had a baby like 3 months ago and your a toothpick!! Tell that girl standing next to you I like the stain on her shirt! Some people have no shame. By the way cute bath tub pictures! You have some pretty cute kids.

raw mom said...

you're blonde! when did you do that!!!

Laura said...

that's awesome you have such good girlfriends! we just got your christmas card and it's amazing how old your kids are - we haven't seen you all forever! looks like you're having a good time though!

ambercarlson said...

So sad that we missed you while you were in COLO! We got your Christmas letter. 2 in fact and we loved it! Thanks so much! A