Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Brothas from anotha Motha





Cooper and Brigham are truly two peas in a pod. Summer and I always joke that they are the same kid in two different bodies. They just get each other. So they thought they were hilarious when they put diapers on over their clothes. Don't ask why. I don't think anyone will know except them. Carter of course had to get in on the action.

3 comments:

Releif Society Presidency said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BRIANA said...

Hooray---I am so glad you have a blog!! It is always fun to see pictures of the growing kids and keep in touch!! Our blog is

www.paulandbrifamily.blogspot.com

Have a very merry Christmas!!!

Reagan is absolutely darling---so exciting to finally see a picture of her!!

Summer said...

OK see that comment that was deleted..THAT WAS ME! I knew I wasn't crazy! I was signed is under my cousins account because I was changing her background and when I left a comment I realized her name showed up! I am such a dits. What I said was that these boys are crazy when they are together! They think of the most off the wall things to do for fun! Brig just loves Coop! Thanks for watching him.