This last weekend Cade and I got to fly to Sacramento for the Kitchell Company party. It has been the first time in a year and a half that we have spent that much alone time together. Complete bliss is the only way to describe it. This is a pic of all the employees in SO CAL. Thanks for working so hard babe. I Love You!!!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Kitchell Party
This last weekend Cade and I got to fly to Sacramento for the Kitchell Company party. It has been the first time in a year and a half that we have spent that much alone time together. Complete bliss is the only way to describe it. This is a pic of all the employees in SO CAL. Thanks for working so hard babe. I Love You!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
dang girl...you are hot woman! i still wonder if i'll ever look or act for that matter like a "woman" but for now...i just sing the britney song to myself...just kidding...you look good, sister! k so what does the cade man do? for $? is he a business man? how's the fam? call sometime! oxoxox oh did you get our card?
Dammit Heather! You think you could stand in the front so I could see your dress?! You two look great all dressed up - I'm glad you got some time to spend together alone! LUV MEG
You look GORGEOUS as ever!
Heather! I forgot to tell you... Danny and I have Cory's Birthday party at 12 on Saturday. We'll come over after that. I'm thinking it will be around 5. Sound good? Let me know!!! We're excited to see you!!!
Heath,
How fun for you to get some time with Cade alone. I almost didn't even know how to function when we went to London. Okay, I got over it real quick. My friend told me that a trip is with kids and a vacation is without. I'm with Megan...the little I can see of your dress is cute.
Post a Comment