Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 5, 2007


My little Sweetness!!

5 comments:

Summer said...

Heather your blog is really lookin' cute!!! Such adorable pictures of the kids! I'm so glad you decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon-it's lots of fun!!

Amber said...

Thanks for telling me you have a blog! You're going down.

The Ackerman Family said...

Yeah!!!!! You are finally blogging! I love the cute pics! Your boys are so big! I can't believe it! Reagan is beautiful! Aren't girls so much fun! I am glad that I can keep up on what is going on with you and your fam!

Unknown said...

Its about freakin time!!! (: I am so happy you finally crossed over to the dark side!

Laura said...

cute kids heather! your little reagan is darling! didn't even know that you had another baby...ryan and I are so out of the loop! can't wait to meet her - girls are so much fun. it will be fun to catch up with you all online! our fam blog is www.alpinedenneys.blogspot.com