This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.







5 comments:
o.m.g. that is freakin serious and it looks like you totally kicked the hell out of some zombies and live to tell the tale. i wonder what the other guy looks like!!! you are a trooper and it sounds like you are getting stronger. i wish i could be more help. if the kids want to run around and play over here, the door is always open. i love you and don't hesitate to call me. ps i tried to do your made famous by blog and it said it didn't exist anymore. wassup?
Zobies!!!! I love it! my blog is still there, but I changed it to a .com in stead of a blogspot.com If you type in the old blogspot address it should redirect you to the .com site. It is:
www.made-famous-by.com
Love your guts!!
Heather
Heather,that is crazy! You are amazing for going through what you have gone through with such a positive attitude! I am glad you have an amazing family that has been there to help you! I hope you have a speedy recovery and can get back to chasing after your 3 adorable kids!!! Love ya!
I miss you Amanda! If you are ever down in CA give me a call. I can get around pretty good now.
Hugs!
Heather
Those are some serious battle wounds! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Glad you are home and recovering! Even if it is slowly.
Post a Comment