Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, June 17, 2011

Blessings 5/10

5/10
Today we went to Disneyland. CRAZY BANANAS I know, but I had to do it. It was my last hoorah with my babies before my surgery. It was punishing physically, but oh so worth it. My babies love Disneyland and have so many memories there. Kendra, Kathryn, Kino, Kenzy, and Brynna went with us. It is always so much fun to have bunches of cousins there with us. The adults were out numbered. 3 adults. 6 kids. It is a wonder we got out of there alive!!
When we got home I had to get doughnuts for Carter's game the following day. To reward myself for going the extra mile so my babies could have fun I gave myself THREE DOUGHNUTS. That is right. Three. I swear the Doughnut Man is magic.

No comments: