Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Love this!

Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
~Henry David Thoreau

I love this because my little family is such a dream. It is definitely not perfect, but in our imperfections it is perfect. I just got done reading a girl's blog whose baby is really really sick. There is almost nothing worse in this whole wide world. I would take any trial over one of my family members life being in danger. I am so grateful for this life I have been given and hope to make the quote above more true every day.

Do the things that makes your heart race faster!

1 comment:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I've been feeling this a lot lately too. I saw a dead body on the highway with a black car with just his feet out and his feet looked just like John's and I couldn't get ahold of John. For about 10 minutes I played "what if" and was crying because I couldn't picture my life without him. Scary but it makes you appreciate what you have.