
To start out we had dinner which was a pot luck taco bar. I posted the recipe for the ground turkey and shredded chicken we used on my recipe blog.

Then we had a white elephant gift exchange. Which was hilarious!!!!

Amber and Ben brought this Bud Light....it really had Root Beer in it! HAHAHAHA!

I brought the best gift in the whole wide world. Let me start by saying the entire reason, besides the fact that I love my friends, was so I could bring this particular white elephant gift!!!!!!!! I was super duper excited and it still tickles me pink that I pulled it off.

I had to tell them to be very careful when they were opening the gift and that made them a little nervous.








3 comments:
LOL, it's a good thing someone wanted it!
That is awesome!! We gave an Obama Chia for our white elephant party. I love those parties. It looks like you had so much fun. I also love your idea for your letters to Santa. My kids would love that...but we don't have a fireplace. I miss you!!
So fun! One year we brought a real gold fish for a white elephant gift, it was hillarious!
Post a Comment