Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Eve


We headed down to Newport for Christmas Eve. My Mom made an amazing dinner and we got to hang out with the fam. We played Christmas Bingo.

We read Christmas Stories.

Played Christmas Charades. Coop was an ornament.

Kathryn a star.....I think....

Kevin guessing.

Kendra was a snowman. And then.....

SANTA CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was the BEST EVER!!! Santa used to come to my Grandma and Grandpa Scott's house and now that they have passed away, Santa comes to my parents house. It brought back so many memories from when I was little. This made my year!

Carter loved Santa.

Reagan wasn't sure.

And we all love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma Scott loves him most of all!!!! It was such a wonderful Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

MEG said...

Your header picture is awesome.

What a great idea to do Christmas themed games on Christmas Eve! I love it and I think I'll adopt it when my kids are old enough to play!

MEG said...

Wait....

Those Santa eyes look extra familiar and sweet. I think I know him ;)