
Mom we caught a dead thing! That is one of the very first things that happened on our annual Lake Powell trip. We parked in a spot where the boys could go hiking for hours upon hours and they brought us the spine of a "dead thing"!! Gotta love boys!

The boys also did a lot of fishing.

I love this picture because Reagan's face shows how gross she thinks the fish is.

Uncle Danny being the great uncle he is. The boys love you Danny!

These are our hieroglyphs. Even as a stick figure I can't have sticks for legs. Cade and I made them when I was prego with Cooper. That was over 7 years ago. John and Christy were with us and I think my brother Kevin was too. I think it is funny they have lasted this long. I wonder if people think the ancient people of the land made them.

When we made them the water level was almost up to the hole. Crazy!

The first fish Carter ever caught and his ribs.....I swear I feed the kid.

Hiking with the kids


Where we parked the boat.

blowing bubbles

Daddy and his sweet girl!

Eating ice cream! YUM!
My little dare devils. We kept having to tell them to walk instead of RUN down the CLIFF

Chillin' on the boat with Danny and his head dress.

Chillin' on the boat with Danny and his head dress.





At the end of every day we bathe the kids and get them good and lotioned up. I love squeaky clean kids.
Crea and Martha looking on as the boys burnt the trash.
Thanks for another amazing trip! It is our favorite vacation and we love you guys a TON!!



































7 comments:
Girl you must have had a couple of busy weeks! Finally you did the Powell post!!!!
Everyone on the boat thought your Hieroglyphs were real! LOL.
Great Pics! Heather you look great! Cade, I owe you a phone call, but seriously dude, sexy beard! Ha Ha - Kris
yay! new pics of your cute fam!!! looks like a lot of fun...as usual!!!!
how fun ur trip looked!!! glad u had a good time.
Heath, that looks like so much fun. My kids would love that. I loved all of your pictures.
Your fam sure plans some pretty fun vacations! Love the pics.
hey we just got back from Powell! Your trip looked like a blast- wow! It is so gorgeous there and you got some great pics. Mindy and I were seriously talking about meeting up there... maybe next summer...
Post a Comment