Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, July 27, 2009

Funny talk

After going camping Cooper said, "I knew no one would die."
Mom and Dad giggling, "Oh yeah Cooper."
Cooper, "Yeah no bears or wild animals ate us."

Carter said, "Mom I want a round piece of bread with white cheese on it."
Mom, "A bagel?"
Carter, "YEAH!"

One morning I hear Reagan over the baby monitor say
Mom I went poo poo
I in here
Put a big smile right on my face.

After making a German Chocolate Cake I let the boys get the left over batter from the bowl and then Cooper said, "M0m can I stick my head in the bowl?"
Doesn't everyone want to do that?

When making lunch Carter said, "Mom I want a turkey sandwich with toasted bread and mustard."
Mom, "Ok let me shower then I will make it for you."
As I am getting out of the shower Carter comes in and says, "Mom I really really want a turkey sandwich."
Mom, "Ok let me get dressed and I will make it for you right now."
Carter, "Why?"
Mom, "Just let me get dressed then I will make it for you."
Carter, "Why?"
Mom, "Why what?"
Carter frustrated says, "Why do you have to get dressed?????"
Mom, "Because I can't make you lunch naked."
He just gave me an "OH" look and walked

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Every one if these made me laugh... thanks.

FYI, I make lunch naked all the time. You should try it. Cade would LOVE it. :)