
We spent 4th of July weekend with my parents and it started out lookin' like this. Boogie Boarding in the ocean.


A little bike riding. I love this pic because Carter man is in action.


Swimming out to get the seal.


I love Brynna's face in this pic. It is like she is thinking "Say what????"

Sweet Cardie

Kayaking

Down on Balboa peninsula where my parents live they have a 4th of July parade with bikes and wagons decked out every year. It was really fun! The kids loved it.


Running with the pin wheel. Kids make everything magic!

YAY for pin wheels!

The finished products


Gettin' ready to go to the parade.
Kevin and ....I forgot her name....sorry I will find out. She is really sweet though!

Family pic.

pissed....come to find out he was grumpy because he didn't eat breakfast. My boys with out food in their bellies is not a pretty site.

Carter ate so he was happy!

My baby doll!

Cade riding Cooper's bike.

Kevie

Kathryn two days before Kenzy was born.

Bryn Bryn



Best cousins!



I had to help Carter because the parade was going kinda slow and he isn't super good at starting his bike by himself yet.

Grandpa pulling his grand babies.

Kevin helped Carter too. Thanks Kev.


Brandon aka Cooper's twin! One of Cooper and Carter's best friends at the beach.

Matching best cousins. I couldn't get them to smile.




Newport Beach had a 4th of July Boat parade with music and festive boats. It was really cute!

Clapping with the music and Kathryn's cute belly!


Some of the fun boats



Fun in the sand


This is a pic of Tamra and John Gaskil which are Brandon' s Grandparents. They are some of the sweetest people on earth. I just thought this pic was cute because they were snuggling the whole time. So cute!!



Carter loves to do this!


Of course Sis had to get in on the action

Where's Reagan?

There she is!

This year we took the boat out to see the fireworks in the Newport harbor. To say the least it was UNREAL!! I think it my very most favorite way to watch fire works!

Looking for the perfect spot and getting some snuggles from my biggest boy.



The yacht my Mom had her 50th birthday party on.


















6 comments:
That post made me smile sooooo much! I loved all your pictures! I love the forth of july .. and it looks like you spent it in one of the coolest places ever! Can you say jealous!!! I loved the butt shot at the end too!!!
what a great time u guys had-it truly shows in the pics. the pic of u and cooper snuggling is ADORABLE!!!
cute photos! love the kids at the parade. looks like you had a super fun holiday!
LOVE your family sooooo much!
haha Love the last picture. And her name is DANA! Thanks for letting us swim with you today. Love ya
Hey! Too fun! Wow! that looks like a party- any kiddos heaven. That looks like the way to celebrate the 4th... especially with all your fun fam! Your pics were all super cute. We missed you at our little diva get together- Mindy said you were smokin' hot when she saw you in St. George! ;-) We are talking about a Diva Reunion 2010... are you in?!? Oh, and you can totally post that bread recipe of mine. Yum.
Post a Comment