Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Friday, July 25, 2008

SEVEN YEARS!!!!!

**Pics to come....I couldn't figure out my scanner


I can hardly believe that I have been married for seven years. What a dream come true. Last week a friend asked me, "Do you love Cade more now then when you got married?" And the answer is YES! I responded, "Yes, I don't think I knew what a catch Cade was when I married him." Truly!! I thought I was just getting a hot piece of A**!


Seven years, seven reason why I love my Man!!

1.My best friend.
Any thing I do is not as fun or enjoyable if Cade isn't there with me. I would rather not do it if he can't share it with me. We are a couple that LOVES to spend as much time together as possible. When we were starving students we had a TON of time together. Many people would make comments like, oh my gosh how can you stand to spend that much time together. We would just look at each other and say well we actually LOVE to spend that much time together.

2.My handy Man.
Cade can seriously fix ANYTHING!! I mean it ANYTHING!! Even if he doesn't know how to fix or do something he will research it until he knows how to do it. I love that about him. Cade I want to re-rock my fire place.....ok honey......figures it out......wa la....I have a new re-rocked fire place. Cade I don't want our garage to look like junk....ok honey....after two months a few volts of electricity running through his body and a thrown out back we have a beautiful MAN CAVE.

3.HUGE!!!!!
I love how tall and huge my husband is. Many people say that he is just a different size human being and I LOVE it!! I could go into details, but I will spare you all. Just suffice it to say that I can wear 5 inch stiletto heals and be fat and prego and he is still bigger than I am. What comfort that gives a girl!!!!!!!

4.He takes care of me.
In every way shape and form he takes care of me. Every day of my life I don't have to worry about anything and if I ever did all I would have to do is express that worry to Cade and he would take care of it. No matter what. He is always thinking about the future and how to prepare our family for the future so that everything will be taken care of. Sometimes that involves me totally trusting him even when I don't think it is a very good idea. But to tell you the truth, he has never steered us wrong and I know he never will.

5.The world's best father.
We got Cade a gym pass for his birthday one year. He ended up canceling it because the only time he had to work out was when Cooper had baseball. Missing his son's baseball was totally out of the question. He is the kind of Father that doesn't shoo his kids away right when he walks through the door. He welcomes them with open arms, happily deals with all of our craziness.....bath, scriptures, prayer, bed, and then he takes time to relax himself.

6.I am a better person because of him
In our seven years of marriage Cade has never yelled at me. I can't say the same for myself. He has taught me how to communicate with love and understanding. Is strong in the gospel and much more. I am truly blessed to have him as such a wonderful example to me.

7.He is so much fun
I love all of the activities we enjoy together. Here is just a few of the things we love to do together. Wake board, swim, go boating, snowmobile, watch movies, go out to dinner, go on fun group dates with our friends, play with our kids, camp, tube, snuggle, four wheeling, shooting......I could seriously go on. I love that he is always up to do something fun together. On vacations we vacation so hard that when we get home we have to recover from our vacation. One of his ultimate goals is to have lots of toys so we can do something every weekend (ie four wheeling or snowmobiling), as a family. I know my life is going to be filled with lots of excitement and I LOVE it!!

I am so glad that he is mine for eternity. I love you 15!!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

yay Happy Anniversary!!! Time just flies by!!!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Yeah, can you believe we got married before digital pictures? You did marry a great guy and I'm so excited that you married into the Thornton family like I did so that we can be friends for life. We love you guys!

MEG said...

That was really sweet Heather. I think back on the past 7 years with you in the family and I can truly say that you've blessed all of our lives. I'm so happy that you married Cade because I honestly that there is no other woman in this world that could have tamed the beast (or if not tamed him, put up with him). You two are perfect for one another and totally compliment each other's personalities. I love you.

raw mom said...

yay! happy anny!


ps what the freak is i love you 15...i know we all see it and we all want to know...so if it isnt toooo personal...let us in on he cuteness!

Cathy said...

Happy anniversary! I can't beleive it's been 7 years. It doesn't seem that long ago we were running around Provo making fools of ourselves! Congrats!

Williams Family said...

That was a cute post. I'm sure Cade loved to read it!
Hey, are you guys going to the Dodger game on Thursday? I remembered we ran into Cade there 2years ago. I thought about you guys after the earthquake because I didn't know if you were close to the epicenter.

Amber said...

I'm waiting for the pictures!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! :)

Sharee said...

CONGRATS. I forgot that you, Christy and us all got married the same year and within months of eachother. Way to go on the big 7! You are both awesome and soo good together.

Becca said...

What a wonderful tribute to Cade. Congratulations you two!

Kris and Lindsay Olson said...

Wow... He scored big, because nobody should be running around saying Cade is a "HOT PIECE OF A$$" hahaha j/j Congrats on the 7yrs... - Kris