Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random pics from Kathryn's Camera

So what do you do with cousins who live in the same city that are only 5 months apart? You match them every chance you get. That's what you do!!

At Lake Powell on pirate day.

At Benihana for I don't remember who's birthday.

Shopping at fashion island.....specifically restoration hardware because...that really matters.....um....yeah.....

Attack Reagan at her best

I just want to love you and squish you and then love you some more!!

At Benihana for Grandma's Birthday. Reagan looks like she is soooooooooo excited!!



Fun at the beach



My babies and I

Cousin Brynna and Reagan laying out.....look up Bryn

For some reason when we go to the beach Carter ALWAYS chases the stupid seagulls. Why is this so aggravating you ask? Because it freaks me out. I am scared that he is going to run far away and some nasty guy is going to take him away from me. Paranoid? Why yes I am.

Coop in the waves.

Benihana for my Daddy's Birthday.

9 comments:

Barb & Kevin Lamb said...

Heather I seem to remember e Saegull chasing event that YOU thought was HILARIOUS!!!!! Especially when I landed on my face!! :)

Barb & Kevin Lamb said...

Oh yeah and i seem to remember it all being caught on FILM???? Not so funny when your son does it?

Barb & Kevin Lamb said...

Oh yeah and i seem to remember it all being caught on FILM???? Not so funny when your son does it?

Barb & Kevin Lamb said...

Oh yeah and i seem to remember it all being caught on FILM???? Not so funny when your son does it?

Barb & Kevin Lamb said...

Oh yeah and i seem to remember it all being caught on FILM???? Not so funny when your son does it?

raw mom said...

love your benihana spaz pic...it comforts me to know i'm not the only almost 28 year old dork-o. :) love ya girl!

Cathy said...

Good family pics! You guys must really like Benihana's. It's one of my favorite places too.

Sharee said...

they are twins with different mommies. Holy cow that is crazy how much they look alike.
Very cute.

Stephens Family said...

soo fun. I am jealous of your beach days. i love love love lake powell, always a family favorite for a vacation! cute kiddies!