Seriously why does time have to fly by so fast. My little girl is now crawling and babbling and it is the cutest thing I have EVER seen!!!
Reagan's Vocab and actions:
DaDa
Mamamamamamamamama, said when tired or mad.
B B B B B B B B, pronounced "ba" for bye-bye accompanied by a hand wave
You say: give me five, give me five, give me five and she gives you five. Taught by Grandma and Grandpa Scott
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY and claps hands at the same time.
Plays Peek-a-Boo and then says peek-a-boo or at least a version of it
Crawls
Pulls her self up to anything she can get her hands on
This is a video of Peek-a-Boo, YAY, and Bye Bye.
Learning to balance on her hands and knees and then....
This is a video of her first crawl!!! I was sitting there on the computer checking my e-mail and I look over and she was on the move! So I grabbed my camera like any good blogger would do and caught the stinker on film. Needless to say she is now everywhere and I love it. Some people say with your third it is not as exciting when they do the firsts....I beg to differ.....I think it is MORE exciting with every kid. I just love it!!






9 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE little Reagan! It was so sad when we were out there - I wanted to snuggle her with kisses and hugs and she doesn't really recognize me so it kind of freaked her out. Some day I will spoil her to death and she will love her aunt Megan :)
Holy cow she is stinkin cute!!! I want one of those. j/k maybe in a year or two=) i love you cutie pies.
How cute! She sure is beautiful! No big suprise there. :) Peyton is crawling too and it's a trip. I keep wondering where my newborn went. Thank you so much for the recipe and the help with my header. It's stressing me out so I've got to follow your advice and get it fixed.
She is too cute. I love your photo cards. It was really fun to see you in LP, that was a great trip. Thanks for letting us come and play on your boat for a day.
What an adorable girl. I agree...It is so much fun to see each kid learn new things. It definitely doesn't ever get old. You are such a cute mom!
Reagan is sooo cute! I just think it is so fun to see our kids learning new things!
Heather you have a good life!
Miss ya.
SO ADORABLE. She is so cute.
Reafan is so adorable! I see she only has one month til she turns one. I bet she will be walking in no time. Then she will be singing, dancing, playing dress up, and doing all the cute things girls do!! :)
ok June 22 was a long time ago!!! You seriously need to update this!!! I am going to kick your butt!!! (: j/k No but I am NEEDING to see something new on your stinkin blog! What do you have a life or something? I miss you come and see me!!!
Post a Comment