I am a part of this gourmet cooking group that is the most fun EVER!!!! It has to be one of my favorite things to do. This year my groups theme was Death by Chocolate. Everything we made had chocolate in it. I didn't get pictures of everything because we were so busy, but the things I did take pics of are soooo yummy. I also got pictures of my friends that are in the group.
Triple chocolate mouse cake!!! Yes triple chocolate!!!!! This is my favorite cake EVER!!!! One of my room mates in college made it for me one time and ever since then it has been true love. I will try and get the recipes on my recipe blog soon.
The ultimate brownies. You will never want brownies from a box again. These are the most wonderful brownies from scratch you will ever taste. My mouth is watering just thinking about them.
This salad is wonderful. The dressing has white chocolate in it. So yummy!!!!!
This a breakfast sandwich that has melted chocolate and fruit in it.
My family was there after we finished and they helped us clean up......Kathryn clearly loved helping us clean up......her mouth liked it to.
This is a roast with chocolate in the sauce. It sounds strange, but trust me it rocks!!
The lovely ladies in my group. From left to right: Wende Minado, Rosalie Pico, Aubrey Brinegar, Mauring Myer.
Mary Ann McGrath, Fran VanMeter
Diane Laidlaw, Elaine Beck, Barbara Nelson
Bonnie Simpson, Kathy Lombardi, Nancy Jackson
Sharon Jones and Bonnie Simpson
Dyan Stimlie, the founder of our little group. I love these women and truly love getting together with them to cook and learn new things about cooking. I will re-arrange my schedule just to make sure I am there for our meetings. So much fun!!!!!






15 comments:
How FUN. That looks like a fun group to. Love all your cute aprons. I haven't checked blogs for a while and I love the picture of the matching cousins. They look a lot a like. Cute girls. The races also look fun, I have never been.
Hope to see you in Lake Powell next week.??
How fun! I love chocolate, and I never realized all the things you can do with it. Amazing!
What a great idea! That triple choc. cake looked to die for! YUMMY! By the way, can I get your fruit salad recipe that you brought to the blessing? My mom raved about it, and well...curiousity killed the cat. I've got to try it. You can email it to me if that's easier. smksb@msn.com Thanks!!!!
That looks like so much fun! I can't believe some of the dishes you made with chocolate! It is fun to see some of the ladies that I knew, but sad to see how much older they look. Its not how I remember them, and its been so long that it was kind of surprising to see how much older they look!
That's my kind of cooking party. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days!
I love fun cooking groups! Any time there is a new fun recipe I get so excited! Looks like you guys had amazing things to eat! LOVE IT! ps- looks like you have been so busy!
im a tad bit jealous (ok maybe alot) that you can eat all that choclate and stay so darn skinny! 3 kids later!!!! anyhow, looks like a ton of fun!
Your cooking class looks like a lot of fun and it's definitely you!! Chocolate and cooking. I'm not much of a chocolate lover but I would still try those recipes mainly because I would be curious as to what they taste like. They look good.
I see from your counter that you are going to Lake Powell soon. Have fun!
Ya I think my mouth is watering by just thinking about them too. That was so yummy you should do that again. And keep with the chocolate theme!
i am in dyer need of your brownies and moosse!!!
WOW! All I can say is that I am so impressed! And I am so glad you've acquired or fine tuned your skills with chocolate. All I can do with it is eat it.
That looks like sooo much fun and so yummy. I really think Mandy and I need to join something like that!
Oh snap! I'm salivating. We went to Napa Rose last night. AMAZING! Miss you.
DANG...your pictures made me so hungry for chocolate!! Those brownies look delicious, so does the cake.
Post a Comment