Can't believe I forgot to post Halloween. I thought we all looked AWESOME!!
SCARY!!!!
Love these guys and that little bunny sooooo much!
My Dad and my sweet little Tinkerbell
Best Friends
And another set of besties
For those of you who didn't know when we went to the pumpkin patch they had a mama pig and piglets for the kids to look at. I said to my Mom, "Wouldn't it be fun to have a PIG!!" Then she looked over and said, "They are for sale!" That is now we ended up with a pig for a pet......for 3 weeks.
We named him Lamar Odom because we are Laker fans, but after a little while we thought if he is a boy wouldn't he have, well you know, junk hanging down?? There was no junk hanging down! So when we had the pig fixed we asked the Vet to check and sure enough it wasn't a boy pig like the people told us it was a girl. So we switched her name to Chloe Odom because in real life that is Lamar Odom's wifes' name. We only had her for 3 weeks because she wouldn't get potty trained. I tried everything in the book. Have you ever seen a pig pee???? Let me tell you....it is like a LAKE every time they pee. After about 3 weeks I couldn't take it any more and did the only logical thing....gave her to my brother Bryan!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bry had her for about a week and had ruined planters to show for it. That part wasn't so funny. Now
Chloe Odom resides some where in Corona, CA. Hopefully she has nice acreage to pee her lake of pee at.
Looking at these pics made me miss her. She was such a loving, snugly pig. If she didn't pee everywhere she would have been the perfect pet. Oh! the other thing that was hard about having a pig is how loud they squeal. Have you ever heard a pig squeal as loud as they can? The sound is deafening. It is almost scary! In fact Cooper started to cry when she squealed because it was SO loud!
So there you have it. The story of the pig that we owned for 3 weeks.
She even walked on a leash!
One of our Disneyland trips
They love each other so much.
A USC game Cade and I went to
Reagan's ballet recital. Cade and I missed it because Cade was in the hospital for his back surgery.






No comments:
Post a Comment