Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lake Powell 2011

 This was the spider that sat beside....ME!!  Scarry!!  Cade of course had to inspect it more and put it on a plate for everyone to see.
 Meggie and Gabe.  Love you both bunches.
 Reagan and Beckah.  We brought Beckah along to help watch the kids.  Having a babysitter on the trip helped tons and tons since I was only 4 weeks out of surgery.  Which pretty much means that Cade had to watch the kids on his own.  He did a great job.
 Axton lovie!
 Babies galore!

 The night John and Christy had dinner everyone played minute to win it games.  I love that show.  It was fun to watch everyone compete.





 Chillin'
 The shrimp boil.  Love this meal.  I will get the recipe from Martha.  Thank goodness Kristy brought this into our lives.

 Pirate day brought us a message in a bottle.



 The treasure map aaarrrgh!








 TREASURE!!!!

 I love this pic of Austin
 Cade was the story teller of the trip.  He would tell the boys stories every night just like his Mama.

 The ruins.















 Mexican day was Brett and Kristy's day.  We had an awesome home made pinata.



My love!  Till next year!

3 comments:

Laura said...

love all the lake powell photos - looks like you all had a great trip! hope you are continuing to recover well from your surgery!

MEG said...

I love your post! I look like a wax figure in the picture you have of me. Weird.

I do love that picture of Austin, too! I hadn't seen any really good ones of the totem pole either...those are cute!

Heather McMullin said...

Thank you so much Laura. It really means a lot to me that you are thinking of me.

Meg I thought you looked pretty in that pic that is why I posted it!! Love you tons!