Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sock Hop

I am in big trouble
This boy of mine LOVES the ladies. Especially the pretty ones. At our last ward activity they put on a sock hop and boy oh boy did he ever dance the night away.
At one point during the night they came up to me and asked if they could get their picture taken together.
Look at his face!!!! I just love it!!
I told my friend Kristen that if this works out in the DISTANT future then I would be super ok with it. Robin comes from such an amazingly strong family. Check and double check in my book!
Cooper and his Sunday school teacher with some of the other boys in the class.
I had to take this pic because she (won't use her name) just fell asleep like this and was dead asleep for like an hour. In fact I think they put her in the car and then moved her to her bed and she didn't even wake up!!
This little girl had fun to! Carter was to busy running around for me to even get a picture of him. Such a boy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Watch out ladies!!! (SO cute!)