
Lake Powell
also known as
THE BEST TRIP EVER!!!!!!!

Annual ruins trip






Sleeping with Grandma Mack after a long boat ride

Cole man showing off his skills

Cooper tried so hard this year to learn how to ski.
He got close than he ever has, but didn't quite get up.
A for effort!





Cole and Keston

Carter called Grandma and Grandpa and specifically asked if we would park the
boat in a spot where they could rock climb and look for lizards.
Boys heaven!

The lake has been rising every year so there is always lots of cook trees that wash up.
Martha had brought some paints and the kids made a McMullin totem pole.



Trying again

Lunch break

Adventures in a raft

One day at Dinner time the kids decided to eat it under the chairs.
So silly. I let them because someday big haus is going to be to big!




One day when we were exploring we found this place to rock climb at. Behind us it goes back
a long way. We found a pond with a ton of tadpoles in it. Much to
Marthas dismay we found a zip loc bag and brought some back to the
house boat. Later that week they all died. Big surprise!
Just so my children know I grabbed those suckers with my own
hands and put them in the bag so they could enjoy them.
Sick.


Cool dude!


Thought this was pretty

The tad poles! Rest in Peace.

Cousins experiencing Lake Powell together

Waking up bright and early



Hangin' out on the boat

Starting position for Wake Stating


Big Daddy wake staked to


I love this picture because we call Carter Monkey Toes. This kid can climb ANYTHING!
Hence the name Monkey Toes. I love that he is holding on to the rail
with his toesies!


It has been a work in progress, but the boys are getting so adventurous when they
tube. Carter is still working on being brave, but Cooper has it down!

Go Carter Go!



The annual pirate treasure hunt. I need to steel some more pics of it from Meg.


My little sweet heart


Every year we split up dinner duties. This year Martha did a shrimp boil.
It was such a good idea. After you are done cooking it, you dump it all out on a plastic
table cloth, slap some fry sauce on it, and eat it with your fingers using french bread.
My mouth is watering! It was soooo good.



Playing with silly string


What I did a lot of the time.
I finally finished the last twilight book.
Started it when we got there and finished it the night before we left.





















No comments:
Post a Comment