Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Carter's Open House 2010

I love open house. The teachers always do such a wonderful job displaying what the kids have accomplished all year.
A crocodile.

Green house

Wheel barrel

Radish

Spaghetti and meat balls.

Turtle

Hickory dickory dock. The mouse ran up the clock.

Jelly beans

A story about his brother.

Rainbow

Grandma came too! She is always so amazing at making sure she comes to things for the kids.

Showing Mom his pig made out of a Gatorade bottle.
Cooper enjoying Carter's open house.

OwlKite
Mrs. Sherry
Mrs. Renee
My buddy and I. So proud of you Carter! I love you 15!!!!

No comments: