"Occassionally in life there are moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words." -Martin Luther King
Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com
Monday, December 7, 2009
Picnic
The other day I fed them lunch then went in my room to clean something up. When I came out to check on them this is what I found. CUTE!
"I am so GLAD you are here. It helps me realize how BEAUTIFUL my world is."
And so, as one smart bear once said..."If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." - Winnie the Pooh
Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry
"The cleaning and scrubbing will wait till tomorrow,for children grow up; I've learned to my sorrow.So quiet down, cobwebs.Dust go to sleep.I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
Jan 09 dank you = Thank you peas = please booper = Cooper NO! = NO! mama, mommieeee = Mom
Da Da 5/1/08
COOPER
Jan 09 After losing a tooth Cooper said, "Mom if I lose all of my bottom teeth will you still be able to tell it is me?"
When going to 31 flavors Carter: I want chocolate chip and hot chocolate chip. Mom and Dad: Hot chocolate chip?? Cooper: He means MINT chocolate chip Thanks for the translation Coop. (He always knows what Carter is saying even when we don't.)
-Cooper please turn the music down -When it is this loud I feel like I'm in it. 7/5/08
Coop: "Mom is this a fake life or a real life?" Mom: "Why?" Coop: "Because I feel like it's a fake life Mom: "This life is real. Why do you feel like it is fake?" Coop: "Because on Sponge Bob sometimes he has a fake life and a real life." Mom: "Oh so sometimes you feel like you are a cartoon like Sponge Bob." Coop: "YEAH!" 4/20/08
Mom: Oooh look Coop it is a full moon Coop: What's it full of?
After tasting something sour said, "It makes my eyes go crooked."
While sick said, "See how my laugh is, I lost it!"
Scarf = Scar Goo-rawge = Garage
CARTER
Jan 09 Mom I love you in my best life.
I don't like fluberry, only strawberry ogurt. fluberry = bluberry ogurt= yogurt
One hundred billion million....Carter's fav number.
When ever anything bad happens in our house the "Ghost of Haunt" or Joseph Davis did it.....even when Joseph wasn't there.
Kendra, "Where does Shark Boy live?" Carter, "In the seed." (Sea)
Carter: Whispering, "Mom last night I picked my boogers." Mom: "Oh that's great Carter." Carter: "It was in my dreams." 4/16/08
"I love ya!" -He says this to me all of the time. I love how he says Ya instead of You.
"Mom, I think I'm cool!" "Oh really, why is that?" "Because I can do flippies!!!! 4/3/08
"Mom my pecks are getting big like yours." 3/15/08
When I was a baby I grew a big boy, and then I was Carter!
Mom: Carter stay 3 forever Carter: No mommy I have to grow big in this life
My Tunes
Why I LOVE to blog
President Gordon B. Hinckley: "You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."
No comments:
Post a Comment