Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Monday, December 7, 2009

Booger


Cooper loves to swipe my camera and take TONS of pictures. Well, I found this little gem and couldn't stop laughing. The best part about this pic is there is a big giant booger in his nose!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahah! Love ya Coop!

3 comments:

BRIANA said...

Good to catch up on you guys! I need your address so if you could kindly email it to me that would be great!

bdommer@cox.net

MEG said...

Um...he looks EXACTLY like Cade as a kid in this picture. I actually thought it might be an old pic of him. WEIRD.

Michelle said...

That is too stinking funny. Thanks for the laugh!!!