
Cooper's class had a fun trip to the Zoo that I got to tag along at. It was so much fun to spend the day with my biggest boy. Thanks Mom for watching Carter and Reagan for me!



All the animals were really fun to see. We haven't been to the Zoo in years. Then there was this guy. The big daddy Silver Back Gorilla. Boy oh Boy did he give us a good show. He came from the far left of the enclosure, slowly came to the exact middle, gave us a look like, "What the hell are you doing here?",then ........this happened.......
He then turned his back to us and sat there for a minute........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
and.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
wait for it................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
wait for it a little longer................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sucker pooed right then and there!!! I was laughing so hard I almost cried!!!!!! It was almost like, alright, you gonna sit there and stare at me in my HOUSE? Well Poo on you and yo mama!!!!.........and YES you bet your bottom dollar I took a picture of it. Stuff like this doesn't happen every day you know.

After he was done with his business he slowly went to the other side of his enclosure.



















2 comments:
NICE. I love how you zoomed in for us to see the ape shit. HAhahaha, that's funny - I never thought I would be able to use "ape shit" in a sentence where it actually fits!
Wow! You had quite the zoo experience. Although the ape-crapping pic made me want to barf in my mouth, the pictures were great! LOL
Post a Comment