I didn't know how or what to do with Reagan's hair, so I looked up a bunch of fun, cute hair styles on the
Internet. Here are a couple. I love to do her hair!!!
#1
Three pony tails




#2
Four piggies




#3
Spout
I usually top it with a cute bow
#4
High pig tails

#5
Fun pattern

To do this you just section out 3 sections of hair and put them in rubber bands. Then section out the 2 sections below the 3. Split the middle one and combine it on both sides then combine it with the section of hair below it. Make sense??????

You can leave it like this or sometimes I add bows.
#6
Low pig tails
This hair style is pretty much just low pig tails with a clip in the front because her hair is not long enough yet.


Stop taking pictures MOM!

Have fun with your little princess!!
8 comments:
I can see you're having fun with your little girl! I forgot that is one of the GREAT THINGS ABOUT HAVING A GIRL! HAIR!
girl...you could have called me. jk:) she is darling...and i love love love that cute face she made at ya!
tanks for the motivation to try something a little different....any suggestions for curly hair? kates hair is so far beyond my experience with plain straight hair that i have no idea what to do with it!
So fun! Lots of cute ideas- I can't believe she sits still for you to fix her hair. She is adorable and those were all super cute- I miss my girlies being that little!
hi, i'm a friend of tracy's that happened to click on your blog, and i'm so glad i did! my daughter is 16 months and i've been trying to think of new ideas... i just tried the 3 ponies from the first pic this morning! thanks :)
Seeing pictures like that makes me jealous that I don't have a girl. I love it when those who do take advantage of it though and fix them up cute. She is so darling. I hope you are enjoying your summer. Love ya!!
she is so cute heather.
So cute....you're good with it too! Creative Heather!
Post a Comment