Before we actually got to the Canyon we rode the Polar Express and I forgot my camera, BOO!
It was amazing and the kids loved it!
The next day we headed to the Grand Canyon.
The food was AMAZING!!!!
It came out like this!
I think I loved it even more because I got to pour it from this fancy silver kettle thing and into this fancy cup. They cup had whipped cream and chocolate chips in it.
I am still dreaming about it.
A LOT!We weren't prepared for a blizzard, but we made due with what we had.
The kids LOVED the snow and didn't care that it was drenching their clothes playing in it.



Carter is on the floor in this pic because all of them were running and then flinging their bodies on the ground catching a patch of ice that slid them like 10 feet!
I didn't have hats for the boys so I had to buy these awesome hats.
The kids loved these corny hats. Hey....it kept their noggins warm!

At one of the over looks. It is SUPER freaky to be that close to the edge.



Caught this snowball right as it was about to hit Grandpa's face!!
HELP!!!!
Reagan passed on the snow ball fight.
My Dad running for his life!
Couldn't be happier!
HA! I love this picture. We were so worn out from all of our site seeing and I think the cold weather took a toll on all of us. If I didn't have my kiddos to look after I would have done the very same thing. Sorry Uncle Bruce.....had to do it!
Marshall got a hold of the camera a couple of times.
Awake now!
Our ride back. It was super fun!
Before I left I had to get a picture of the amazing restaurant that made my amazing hot chocolate. It is called the El Tovar. I highly recommend it if you are ever there.
I love this picture because Kevin is the only one smiling.
All of a sudden the train stopped we looked out the window and this is what we saw.
SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!!
It lasted a while and the boys loved it!
He was so sweet with her and dealt with her always wanting to play with him or sit on his
lap. Thanks for being a good Uncle Kevin!
There was a strong wind and it was bitterly cold so the rest of
us were just hurrying as fast as we could to get on the train.
On our way back.
My Carter bug and I.
Uncle Bruce
Marshall and Coop
I told you she was with him most of the time.
Carter was facinated with all of the stickers that were all over the train.
He took a picture of every single on that he could find.
I only posted one for Carter.






1 comment:
Wow. What a fun trip to the Grand Canyon. Your kids are too cute and Raegan is getting too big. Stop growing up!! I am sorry Cade is down and out. Ouch.... back surgery sounds horrible. Hope he is doing well. Hope YOU are doing well.... taking care of him, being Mom and Dad and getting ready for Christmas. Love you... P.S. Don't worry about everyone else you know.... Just send me a Christmas card! HA. Good luck with everything this week. Wish I could help you out! I'm glad Grandma is close by! I want to see you... We are planning on Disneyland sometime in the next year... I'll keep you posted. What is your email? I want your Mom's address so I can send her a Christmas card? Did you guys ever get the cookbooks I sent you as a thank you gift. Random question... I'm tired. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment