Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sashimi

About once a month I get together with some of my besties and we all go out for sushi. On this particular night they tried to get me to eat sashimi. I LOVE sushi, but to me sashimi is a whole other beast. It is pretty much a slab of fish flesh on a pile of rice. Or in this case it was just the slab of fish flesh. I was going to be brave and give it a try.....well as you will see it didn't work out so well.

Valerie even held my hand to help me be brave.

Not looking good.......

Oh dear there it goes....

What can I say......I tried!

5 comments:

Kristina said...

yum.............. :)

Michelle said...

Hey, at least you tried! lol. Very cute post. :)

raw mom said...

ah hahahah! you are AWESOME!!

07_TeddyF_Silvey0 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharee said...

GOOD TRY! Don't they say you have to try it 4-5 times before you like it??? I think that is the rule with kids and food, so don't give up yet. I haven't had the courage to try sashimi yet. Good Job.