Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

You better watch it!

Every morning the kids wake up WAY before I am ready to be awake, so they come and sit on the couch and watch TV until I get up. After I get up I start breakfast and when it is ready I ask them to turn off the TV and come and eat. Today Carter did NOT want to turn the TV off. So I went over to the TV and turned it off. Carter got a really big scowl on his face and said, "NOOO" I looked at him and said, "You better watch it Carter!" He looked at me very serious and said, "That is what we were trying to do!!!!!" My Mom and I looked at each other and busted up!!!! Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Kids never miss a beat!! So funny. Your snowmobiling trip looked so fun. And how great to go home to no snow!!! I can't believe it's almost been a year since out reunion! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that kid! Did you at least let him turn the tv back on?

Sharee said...

That is so funny. y little E is so literal. He doesn't understand sarcasim at all. Cute Carter. Hey by the way I went private but I am not sure I have your email address. If you want to ssend it to me I will add you on. shareejones@yahoo.com