Team Beach Body

Team Beach Body
Today is the day to get that baby weight off. Lose those last 10 pounds. Get healthy!! Shakeology,P90X, and Insanity will get you there Fast. Click on the icon or go to www.teambeachbody.com/heathermcmullin If you sign up to be a coach you get 25% off! Questions? Email me at heathermmcmullin@gmail.com

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pre Christmas

Every other year we have to do Christmas a little early before we head out to CO. Since my parents moved down to Balboa we decided to open presents and then see the boat parade. All I can say is that it was AMAZING!! One of the coolest displays of lights EVER!!!!! We all loved it. I feel a tradition coming on.

Kevin holding a tired and grouchy Reagan.



Watching the lights on the boat with Grandma.





I would have to agree with Kathryn, this was my favorite boat.














Kendra, Coop and my Dad.













Instead of watching it from the shore, we all hopped in my Dad's boat to watch it. So much fun!!!!



























I think the kids liked this boat a lot.


























Whoever owns these 100 foot yachts has way way to much money....that's all I know.


















The next night we opened presents as a family at our house.












Cooper has a ton of tigers. He fell in love with them when his Uncle Cole gave him his special tiger. Tigers protect you when you sleep don't ya know. So now Carter finally has his own special tiger. Just like big brother.




























Reagan has just woken up when we took this picture. She loves this toy.

3 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I didn't know they already moved. Does that mean you guys are moving or did you decide to stay where you are? I heard that you are one skinny momma and look great. What's your secret? Miss you!

Kristin said...

How fun! I've always wanted to go to that. Those are some awesome boats!

Williams Family said...

Cute picture at the top!! I bet it was fun to go out on a boat and see the lights!! I miss Christmas time..