
I think October is my favorite time to go to Disneyland. I love how everything is decorated and the Haunted House is the BEST ever. It is decorated like Nightmare before Christmas and I LOVE LOVE it! If anyone from out of state is thinking about going to Disneyland, do it in October!

When Brynna and Reagan are together I love to have them sit in the same stroller. They love it to. It is so fun to see how they light up around each other.


Yummy ice cream at D-land.
And then there was THIS lady!! She slept here for like 3 or 4 hours!!
I think she got her pic taken at least 10 times when I was sitting there with the napping babies. And a ton of people laughed their heads off.
TOO FUNNY! Kathryn was supposed to sit next to her, but she chickened out and stood next to her. YOU BIG CHICKEN!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!









11 comments:
I love the little cousin buddies to cute!!
OH how I miss Disneyland! I think with 5 kids we are going to have to take a loan out to go again!! The girls are super cute!
The Mini dresses are my favorite! And I totally agree, October is one of the funnest times to go to Disneyland (and it's not nearly as crowded as Christmas!)
I love the look on Reagan's face in that first picture! She cracks me up!
Okay, lady on the bench - WTF???? I feel sorry for her. Is she homeless? Did she get sick on a ride? Where are her kids? Is she LIVING AT DISNEYLAND???? WOW.
That lady sleeping is hilarious! You can't blame her! That is totally how I feel when I go to D-Land all day! That is why we love our passes - we only go for a couple of hours! Those pictures are priceless!
I wasn't chicken!! I just didn't want to wake her up she was clearly so tired. Ok so I was chicken. But she could have kicked my trash!
OMG, you would never think of Disneyland as being Ghetto. I can't believe that lady crashed out on a freakin bench at Disneyland. Im dying. She must have some serious issues. I think Cooper should have scared her!
Hi Heather and Cade! Brock and I love reading your blog. Your kids are adorable!
We can't wait to take Titan to Disneyland! That women on the bench! What can I say, thanks for the laugh!
That woman is hilarious, but the best is those two little girls!
The sleeping woman, hahaha! Is she also sporting a fanny pack?
Post a Comment